AHA Heartsaver Basic First Aid
Starting From: $60.00
The First Aid course is specially designed to teach how to access and treat medical injuries until a medical professional arrives.
Course Duration: 3-5 hours
What will you learn?
Comfikare CPR helps you act promptly, recognize first aid emergencies, call for help during medical attention, or perform life-saving skills. This course is not limited to healthcare professionals but can be attended by anyone without any medical training.
In our coursework, you will learn to administer the technique of providing chest compression to adults, children, and infants. As we are certified by the American Heart Association, our experts will help you to gain confidence to perform CPR during medical emergencies like cardiac arrest, choking or proper use of AED equipment.
Things you learn:
- Basics of First Aid skills
- Immediate recognition of medical emergencies
- How to handle Medical emergency situation
- Prevent illness and injury
- Gain confidence and act promptly until medical care arrives
- Learn life-saving protocols
- Increasing the chances of survival with the right technique
- Proper usage of AED
- Use of AED equipment on infants, children and adults
- Knowledge of how to operate device
We provide our services in several regions of Maryland, including Montgomery County and Frederick County.