AHA Heartsaver first Aid, CPR, & AED
Starting From: $105.00
AHA Heartsaver Basic First Aid
The First Aid course is specially designed to teach how to access and treat medical injuries until a medical professional arrives.
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation, or CPR, is a life-saving medical procedure that is mainly followed to restore cardiac function in an individual. Learning CPR will save a life during medical emergencies like drowning, choking, or out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.
AED or Automated External Defibrillator is an equipment/medical device that helps in restoring effective heart rhythms in an individual during a cardiac arrest. It sends an electric shock to the heart to restore the heartbeat.
Course Duration: 3-5 hours
What will you learn?
In our coursework, you will learn to administer the technique of providing chest compression to adults, children, and infants. As we are certified by the American Heart Association, our experts will help you to gain confidence to perform CPR during medical emergencies like cardiac arrest, choking or proper use of AED equipment.
Things you learn:
- Basics of First Aid skills
- Immediate recognition of medical emergencies
- How to handle Medical emergency situation
- Prevent illness and injury
- Gain confidence and act promptly until medical care arrives
- Learn life-saving protocols
- Increasing the chances of survival with the right technique
- Proper usage of AED
- Use of AED equipment on infants, children and adults
- Knowledge of how to operate device
We provide our services in several regions of Maryland, including Montgomery County and Frederick County.