Basic Life Saving (BLS) Course
Starting From: $45.00
At Comfikare CPR, the Basic Life Support course is specially designed to teach members of the general public how to assess and treat injuries and medical or environmental emergencies until professional help arrives. Our trained and certified experts will help you get the training at a very affordable rate.
Course Duration: 3-5 hours
Our experts will provide BLS training to anyone who is willing to receive the BLS certification
What will you learn?
In this Basic Life Support course, the students will learn:
- Proper techniques to use when treating internal or external bleeding
- Dealing with anaphylactic shock
- Managing bone and joint injuries
- Providing burn care
- Identifying symptoms of heart attack
- Stroke management, and more
Train for the Future, Train for Excellence
We provide our services in several regions of Maryland, including Montgomery County and Frederick County.